Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trade review on the last week of April. (27th - 1st of May)





















I only trade GBP/JPY for last week as it was the only pair with a market condition fits with my criteria. (EU also made a good move by the way.) Usually, I will close all orders on Friday, but not this time. I put all the stop loss @ 147.116. Let's see what will happen on this coming Monday either it will hit the stop loss or continue the trend.

All my pending orders were made on TF1h and referring to TF4h. (Most of all to avoid the whipsaw!) I also was trying to assimilate wave reading in my trade and probably in TF1h, from 28th of April to 1st of May, it's in 5th wave.

I move the Stop Loss to the next bar chart with downward fractal that touch the green line or also called the lip of Alligator. It slightly broke my own rule but I have the nerve of steel. =)

The result if the price hit Stop Loss so far :

Wiseman 1 : 723 pips
Wiseman 2 : 596 pips
1st Wiseman 1 : 438 pips
2nd Wiseman 1 : 343 pips.

Total : You do the math! =)

4 comments:

  1. Boy u r kidding demo right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trading real account using Oanda platform. There is no Bill William's indicator in Oanda's, so I use IBFX Metatrader platform for my BW's indi reference. The main purpose of this blog is for my own future reference. Hope you get my point buddy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. However i caught the point right ?


    Now I want to know your confidence about BW trading system .

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all trade our belief system. I always put it like this : Psychology 60%, Money management & Determination 30%, and Trading system 10%.

    My younger brother is using different system, and he does pretty well. So, I don't see much of arguments regarding the idea of 'which is the best system'.

    There is no profitable system will last forever in trading as human nature on demand and supply is keep changing, and an expert like you should know this fact. BW's system itself has come to various updates and improvements since the 1st method released.

    So far, I stay with this system as it STILL give me a chance of more than 80% of winning trade. Happy trading! =)

    p/s : I'm on my 2 weeks vacation and will update my trading here soon. I have a massive PC problem couple of weeks back and still headache with all the lost data.

    ReplyDelete