Saturday, March 15, 2014

After almost 3 years without a single post









Hi there! We meet again.

It's been years I live without blogging, with the rise of other social networks, I somehow feel that blogging is previous trend. But looking at the numbers of how many people actually viewed this blog and send me hundred of emails, maybe I will spend more time here.
















Let's start with the picture above. How many of you has become the victim with this bloody third party merchant? Mind I join the party? ;)

It was Thursday. I forgot the exact date as I'm not a sentimental one. I got two weeks in my schedule for business trip, and I withdraw all the money I have in all my trading accounts to libertyreserve as a precaution. Few years back, one of my trading account has been hacked, with some orders opened right in front of me, and luckily, I close them all in profit, change the password, and upgrade the security.

That precaution move, was a bad move. Heck, there go more than my 30k! Sigh! I put all the eggs, and damn you basket!! Few years back, some bad brokers took my hard earned money away, and now the merchant. *shitty face*

Mentally, it was a disaster. It took me more than 6 months to recover and regain the strength to face another FOREX graph, thank to some my fellow traders who slowly bring me back on trading station. But, Dear God, my hands are still shaky even just to open an order worth 0.01 in Demo account.

I'll be back.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone,

    Below is a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of money making forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GPS robot tripled the $100k deposit [live proof authenticated by myfxbook and broker]

    I just got done with a webinar with Mark and his partner, Antony, two days ago and it was AWESOME.

    During the webinar MARK and ANTONY shared their stories to success and answered questions about their new version of the GPS Forex Robot that CAME OUT TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hot Forex signal will manage to pay for you the recommendation to enter any trade to include your trading platform more or less an accurate currency pair signals once actual period. Follow our forex signals and make a large amount of profit within a deeply trenchant era.

    Let Visit For forex signals service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Forex Trade Copier and forex signals providers are Forex Signals Es. Our Forex signals service and Trade copier service are 80-90% accurate. Use our service with Trial Signals - 10 Days and Starter Trade Copier - 60 Days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trade Forex Copier – Best mt4 forex trade copier and forex signals service provider in the world. Use our trade copier service with 100% money-back guaranteed. Try our trial forex signals with price $18 for 5 days.

    Let Visit for Forex Signals service.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great Blog. I really found the so many interesting Thanks to share this post with us .Thank you Sharetipsinfo provides

    intraday tips
    to stock market traders with very high accuracy so that share traders can earn profit from the Indian stock market with quite ease. Stock market tips and daily day trading tips are for intraday trading only

    ReplyDelete