Monday, August 2, 2010

I am an official Introducing Broker (IB) for Alpari

Hi guys.

I'm the official IB for Alpari.

You can check more about Alpari here at www.Alpari-Forex.com

There are lots of reason why I trade with Alpari. The main reasons are :

1. THERE IS NO RESTRICTION ON SCALPING AND HEDGING.
2. ISLAMIC ACCOUNT/SWAP FREE ACCOUNT IS AVAILABLE.
3. NON-DEALING DESK/ECN TRADING.
4. LOW SPREAD.
5. REGULATED.

Anyone who register with me, I will provide with some very useful materials. ;)

Skype me @ Andrenoidx .

=========================================================================

Salam sejahtera.

Kepada traders daripada Malaysia,
Saya adalah IB representative kepada broker Alpari.

Sila add saya pada skype untuk apa-apa pertanyaan. ID Skype saya adalah Andrenoidx.

Check out Alpari website :  www.Alpari-Forex.com

2 comments:

  1. Variable Spreads – Our variable spreads follow what the markets are doing.

    forex trading tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Everybody,

    Below is a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists helpful...

    ReplyDelete