Thursday, November 11, 2010

When Alpari's 'Autochart' comes in handy. :)

Both beginners and experienced traders are concerned about the right time to enter the market and when to close a position. Which technical analysis patterns are appropriate to use? And, most importantly, how does one trade effectively on Forex?

Alpari offers a service which can help you answer these questions. This service is Autochartist, which combines different methods of classical and technical analysis and allows a trader to make use of it without possessing in-depth knowledge of the sphere or spending hours at the computer trying to make sense of patterns that are just forming.

Autochartist recognizes technical analysis patterns on charts, assesses them and predicts future market behavior, giving timely signals of any significant trends.

You can use this service to confirm your trading results as well as to develop your own approach to the market and your understanding of methods of technical analysis.

This service will alert me on development of certain pattern in different time frame. It's easier for me to plan any possible position, most of the time I use hedging technique. I love to hedge the position in trading, it's set and forget technique. Get your Automated Identification of Technical Analysis Patterns HERE.

Here is one of my trades based on Autochartist.

This is Autochartist service from Alpari. It's a complete pattern. This service will alert you when certain pattern is emerging. I set all the pending order and went out for some shopping with my wife. ;)


As in Autochartist shows the interval emerged in 15 minutes time frame, open up TF15m and look for the support and resistance. In the picture above, I may mistakenly wrote support at above and resistance at below. But, what the hell. I set 3 pending order as usual at resistance and set take profit with the most lot at first take profit (TP1), second most lot at TP2, and the least lot at TP3. So did for pending order sell.When I back home, I feel like I am actually get paid for shopping! Voila!~

The image above shows I put TP 3 (for buy!) at bigger support in time frame 1 hour. The chart does not show any indicator as I want to keep my indicator stay hidden. Remember what Bill William said? "The best indicator is our two eyes." Happy trading! :)

Register with Alpari today and try this amazing service for free! Click HERE for registration.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ya'll,

    I've included a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of top forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists beneficial...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the time to read or take a look at the material or web sites we’ve linked to below the
    top 10 forex brokers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later
    forex expert advisor

    ReplyDelete