Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mental Fitness For Traders.

I personally think this way every time I seat on my chair and watch those graphs; "I'm at war against my own emotion, not the market!". Read 'The art of War' from Sun Tzu, it will help you a lot!


My biggest challenge in trading is to keep the same winning mindset every single second. Losing
is part of the overall winning. Accept the loss, and wait for the next signal routinely. Most beginners wait for the next entry to revenge the previous loss and yet, making more losses.


(Other challenge : Shark brokers and how not let them eat you alive. More on this later. There is one broker which still decline to process my withdrawal at almost $40,000 USD and it has been two months! All my middle fingers for them!)


In my first year in trading, I printed out some rule that I need to obey every time I put a position. (There's always 3 to 7 entry in a day). First few positions, I follow all the rules... Wait until I made my first loss in that day. I started to panic, hate the market and take on revenge. My emotions started take on my trading, the beautifully printed rules just now has became useless and margin call for that day! Tomorrow; New deposit to my trading account and the rules became useless again, again and again. I was pretty messed up, and honestly, YOU TOO! Lol! :p


You see, I have encountered lots of living soul who have given up in trading FOREX. You know what's their profession? They were engineer, lawyer, high rank government servant, morale teacher, math professor, business owner, super genius student & you name it! They loss in head, and the market eats them for lunch! It's the battle WE should win in the very first place!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bill William's method is among the best method to set your mind to be the winning mind in trading. You can download his book here in my blog. Just keep scrolling down, and this is another good reading for you. ---> http://www.ziddu.com/download/17549836/mental_fitness_for_traders.pdf.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,

    Below is a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are benificial to you.

    ReplyDelete